When arranging for services provided by an outside vendor for work in individual office suites, tenants and their vendors are asked to please comply with the following guidelines:
- Inform the Management Office at 301-990-6614.
- A vendor shall be permitted access to the building only pursuant to the request of the tenant and only for the purpose of direct deliveries to the specified suite.
- Tenant’s outside vendors are allowed access to the building during normal business hours.
- Vendors may not solicit work from other tenants in the building.
- Vendors must provide a Certificate of Insurance covering General Liability, Worker's Compensation and Auto Liability in the amount of one million dollars.
KBS III One Washingtonian, LLC, KBS Capital Advisors, Inc., and Transwestern Carey Winston LLC dba Transwestern, must be named as Additional Insureds and Certificate Holder. An Additional Insured Endorsement Forms (found in Section 2 of this Manual) must be included as part of, but separate from, the Certificate of Insurance in order for it to be acceptable. A copy of the certificate may be faxed to the Management Office at 301-963-7378 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mail the original copy to:
9801 Washingtonian Boulevard
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
If you have any questions regarding the above requirements, please feel free to call the Management Office.